Amenities & Apartment Information
This apartment is 24.54% less expensive than the average price of $2,604 for studio apartments in Dorchester. It's rare to find an apartment this far below the average rent price in Dorchester. Units like this rent quickly. Reach out to our agent to schedule a showing or request a rental application.
Average Rent Prices for Studio Apartments in Dorchester
Rent Calculator & Affordability
Recommended Annual Gross Income
$78,600 - $94,320
How much do you (or your cosigner) earn each year before taxes?
35% of Gross Income
25% of Gross Income
15% of Gross Income
Have You Considered Buying Your Own Home?
Instead of paying $1,965/mo in rent, these homes may have a similar monthly mortgage.
This is an estimate based on a 30-year fixed-rate mortgage at 6.3% interest, 20% down payment, $120/mo homeowners insurance, and the average $10.90 property tax rate in the Boston area. Actual interest rates, property taxes, and homeowners insurance will vary. Does not include additional expenses or fees such as closing costs, PMI, or HOA fees. Buyers must complete their own due diligence based on current market conditions.
- Condo For SaleStudio 1 Bath 542 SQFT6 Whittier Place Unit 4F
West End, Boston, MA 02114Coldwell Banker Realty - Cambridge
- Home For Sale3 Beds 1 Bath 1616 SQFT24 Stonehill Rd
Hyde Park, Boston, MA 02136Redfin Corp.
- Condo For SaleStudio 1 Bath 360 SQFT59 Colborne Rd Unit B2
Brighton, Boston, MA 02135Chow Realty
- Condo For Sale2 Beds 1 Bath 925 SQFT76 Elm St Unit 104
Jamaica Plain, Boston, MA 02130Stuart St James, Inc.
- Condo For SaleStudio 1 Bath 352 SQFT330 Summit Ave Unit 103
Brighton, Boston, MA 02135Campion & Company Fine Homes Real Estate
- Condo For Sale2 Beds 1 Bath 858 SQFT25 Alpine St Unit 31
Hyde Park, Boston, MA 02136Conway - Hanover
- Condo For Sale2 Beds 1 Bath 810 SQFT175 Clare Ave Unit E8
Hyde Park, Boston, MA 02136JMM Residential LLC
- Condo/Townhouse For Sale1 Bed 1 Bath 757 SQFT125 W 7 Th St Unit A
South Boston, Boston, MA 02127Patricia M. Logan